Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Week 15

How far along: 15 weeks

Best moment this week:  Sleeping in this weekend!  See yesterday's post for details on my Snoogle and why I can sleep again.  It's the little things in life.  Actually, Matt would quickly point out that the Snoogle is not so little and takes up a lot of room in the bed.  Luckily, he's a sweet hubby and daddy and is willing to allow me (us) to take over more than half of the bed.  I think the Snoogle make me less mobile, he should be glad that my frigid feet are contained and can't attack him in the night.

What's new with baby:  Baby is the size of an apple, about 4 inches long.  Air sacs in the lungs are beginning to develop, legs are growing longer than arms, and even though eyelids are shut the baby can sense light.

Mom is feeling:  Pretty good, just some random aches and pains and the occasional awful hot flash. Really though, if that's the only thing I can find to complain about this pregnancy continues to be super easy.

Weight gain:  Anywhere from 1-3 pounds depending on what time of day I weigh myself. 

Wardrobe:  Still wearing all my usual clothes, I can even still zip up my jeans, although after a few hours they get uncomfy. 

Cravings:  None. 

Missing:  Energy.  Everyone said the first trimester would be the most draining, but I feel more fatigued lately than I did then.

Name news:  Matt has sadly nixed Ronald Bilius Weasley Wheeler from the list.  So much for naming baby after one of my favorite literary characters.

Scared about: Baby developing properly in there.  It's strange not to be in control.  Luckily I trust in the one who is.

Excited about:  My check up next week, I love hearing that little heartbeat!

1 comment:

  1. cute- i'm pretty sure my bump is still bigger than your bump though :(

    ReplyDelete