
Tomorrow I join the workforce again! Once again God has provided and continues to reaffirm our decision to move to South Carolina. The facts are these...
What: Accounts Receivable Manager
Where: N.W. White & Company
Days I went without a job: 44
Days it took me to get job after I started looking: 9
Number of people I interviewed with at N.W. White: 6
Miles from the house: 5.7
Why I'm excited: It's a small, family owned business with genuinely nice people who seem to care about each other and have fun working together. There's no stuffy corporate feel, everything is very laid back and casual. They told me I would have a lot of flexibility and support to improve the current processes, they are looking for ways to update their AR systems and I will have the freedom to make the changes I want.
Why there's a picture of a dump truck on this post: N.W. White is a trucking company that provides materials for construction companies.
What I will miss the most about unemployment: Sleeping in
What I will miss the least about unemployment: Boring daytime TV
Perks: It's close enough to Matt's job that we can meet for lunch sometimes. Also, every other Friday I get off at noon.
Shout out: Thanks to everyone who kept encouraging me and telling me they had faith that I'd find a great job quickly!
Congratulations Jen!!! That is so exciting! Give me a call sometime so we can catch up. I miss you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Another thing checked off of your list of things to do. It sounds like a good place. Of course it will be better since you are joining the staff.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you and Matt this weekend.
yay! that's awesome! we're so happy for you :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so happy for you; love to you both!
ReplyDelete