Friday, January 21, 2011

Things I love right now

{Ok, so this picture is a few years old. However, it is a picture of me on a nature trail in the sun which is something I have been enjoying lately.}

-Yesterday it was sunny and 60 degrees. I took a walk wearing a hoodie, and by the end of my walk I was much too warm for a hoodie. Today's high is 50, and I'm looking forward to another sunny walk this afternoon.

-My crockpot. Dinner smells delicious already and requires no more work from me.


-I'm getting some responses on the resumes I sent out earlier this week. It's encouraging to know that someone actually opened my e-mail and glanced at my resume long enough to decide they want to meet me!


-Reruns of Say Yes to the Dress on TLC. I love watching strangers try on wedding dresses.


-That I stumbled across this verse yesterday, right when I needed to hear it: "The Lord will work out his plans for my life- for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever." -Psalm 138:8


-Sporcle.com. Easiest way to pass some time.



1 comment:

  1. We had sun today, so it wasn't 60 degrees but it was very nice to see it.
    I went shopping with Lee and we stayed inside where it was very warm.
    Good Luck with the job hunt. I know you will find something you like, how can you not? Everything about this move has been good.

    ReplyDelete