Well blog readers, the chaos of the past few months is behind us, the boxes are unpacked and for the first time since about mid July when this adventure started I've been able to breathe a bit easier. After the move I was busy with errands running around to the DMV, the county clerk's office, cleaning out the apartment, getting ready for visitors, etc. After a few full weeks of "to do" lists I have now reached the point where there is only one thing left to do, and it's very important: I need to find a job! It's early in my search, so I'm trying to stay positive, but I must admit there's not much out there to apply for. However, looking back on this whole experience of moving to SC it is obvious to me that God has been in control the whole time, so I trust that there's a job out there for me. The hunt is on!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Job Hunting
Well blog readers, the chaos of the past few months is behind us, the boxes are unpacked and for the first time since about mid July when this adventure started I've been able to breathe a bit easier. After the move I was busy with errands running around to the DMV, the county clerk's office, cleaning out the apartment, getting ready for visitors, etc. After a few full weeks of "to do" lists I have now reached the point where there is only one thing left to do, and it's very important: I need to find a job! It's early in my search, so I'm trying to stay positive, but I must admit there's not much out there to apply for. However, looking back on this whole experience of moving to SC it is obvious to me that God has been in control the whole time, so I trust that there's a job out there for me. The hunt is on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I freaking LOVE job hunting. I love resume's, I love interviews, I love applications. If I were really crazy I'd look for a new job every year!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, friend! I'm sure you'll nail down a good job in no time!