Oh how I love that face. I have been printing your blog and sending to Mom. She is thrilled. I think these are some I will have to make prints for us. I don't know if I told you that I sent some pics to Aunt Jack and Aunt Edna. They think she is adorable and Aunt Jack wants to hold her. So does Mom Have a good time this weekend with your family. Give Kate and Matt a big kiss and hug for me. Love you.
So sweet! I love all of these. (I use the collage feature over on picmonkey to pack as many ellie-grams into a post as I can.) Thanks so much for chatting on the phone with me yesterday - sorry I was so gripey :-( Thankful to have a friend like you!!
i get to hold her first this weekend ;)
ReplyDeleteOh how I love that face. I have been printing your blog and sending to Mom. She is thrilled.
ReplyDeleteI think these are some I will have to make prints for us.
I don't know if I told you that I sent some pics to Aunt Jack and Aunt Edna. They think she is adorable and Aunt Jack wants to hold her. So does Mom
Have a good time this weekend with your family.
Give Kate and Matt a big kiss and hug for me.
Love you.
So sweet! I love all of these. (I use the collage feature over on picmonkey to pack as many ellie-grams into a post as I can.) Thanks so much for chatting on the phone with me yesterday - sorry I was so gripey :-( Thankful to have a friend like you!!
ReplyDeleteTooooo cute!
ReplyDelete