
Stephen, my future brother-in-law and his fiance the future Mrs. Claudia Summers!!!! Friday night Stephen asked Claudia to marry him, and she said yes before he even finished proposing! After the exciting phone call and a quick glimpse of the bling on Skype, a bit of bittersweetness sank in because on such an important day I hate being eight hours away. Claudia was the first person I told when we got engaged, she was the first one who saw my ring, she's my sister and my best friend. Sometimes this whole moving to another state thing is really hard. However, there is a 3 day weekend coming up and I can't think of a better reason for an impromptu road trip than to spend some time celebrating this great news with my family.
Congratulations Claudia & Stephen, and happy engagement!
so happy for Claudia! I love weddings!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited and happy for Claudia. Did you have the feeling Stephen was the one? I did for some reason. The same feeling we all had when Matt brought you to Mom's the first time.
ReplyDelete