
As you can see, all the walls are bare. We haven't started decorating yet because there hasn't been time and also because I'm not quite ready to commit to all the furniture arrangements yet.
The guest bath is also ready after snagging the shower curtain from Matt's apartment. It doesn't match, but it will work great for now!
Since the guest rooms are ready, it's only fitting that the guests are lining up to come visit! We're looking forward to visits from family and old friends over the next couple weekends. This weekend my parents, Claudia, Liz, and puppy Charlotte are going to ring in the new year with us. I hope this is just the beginning of lots of people we love stopping in to see us! Who wouldn't want to come to South Carolina? We love it here so far!
Yaay! So glad the house is coming along, so glad for another blog post, so glad I might get to see the house soon!! Have a good weekend with your parents and Claudia and Charlotte!!
ReplyDelete