
Saying goodbye just got a lot easier thanks to the bitter cold and my slippery commute. It took me over an hour to get to work (it's usually 25 minutes), and while my new car was superb his first time out in a true snowstorm, I still didn't have a good time. The new (to me) features likes ABS and 4WD were much appreciated, however it seems that Teddy is just as inept as Lola was when it comes to keeping the wiper fluid from freezing. By the time I got to Frankfort my windshield was a smeared salty mess and I could barely see where I was going. As I scurried into the building to avoid frostbite from exposure to the single digit windchill I suddenly didn't feel the least bit sad that this is my last week here.
I thought about you this morning. It is just Kentucky's way of saying, "Bye, gonna miss ya, Jen."
ReplyDeleteWe haven't had this much snow in Dec. in forever.
Was great to see Matt for a few minutes yesterday. Glad he left when he did.
Your on the downhill side of this saga.
Have a good last week.
Travel safely