Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Homeless! (In a good way)

We are officially homeless! Thanks everyone for all the prayers and encouragement, we are finally living together again and ready to begin this next chapter in South Carolina! I packed up, moved out, sold the house, drove to the apartment and now I'm waiting for our next closing on Thursday to buy our new home! Yesterday the movers came, and our house looked like this:
Total weight of our truckload: 5,640 pounds
Total estimated weight: 7,800 pounds (4 months of trips visiting each other with junk in our trunks paid off, we will pay less since our weight was under the estimate!)
Total items tagged to be put on the truck: 186
Temperature when I left Lexington, KY: 33
Temperature when I arrived in Lexington, SC: 54

This was the snowy view from the front door as they loaded up yesterday, you can't tell from the picture but those trees are coated in ice. Brrr! Kind of makes you want to hug a palm tree doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment