It's beginning to look a lot like... we're moving! The boxes are piling up in corners of rooms and the movers have been scheduled. Here's what's going on:12/11-12/12 Packing extravaganza weekend
12/17 My last day of work
12/19 or 12/20 Movers come to load
12/21 Sell the house
12/22 Celebrate the day I was born
12/23 Buy a new house
12/23-12/29 Movers come to unload
As you may have noticed, Christmas will fall during the window when our furniture will be delivered so our holiday plans are completely up in the air right now. This will definitely be a Christmas to remember, even if we remember it as "the year we skipped Christmas because we were moving." I'm really hoping that the truck will make it to South Carolina before Christmas so all this stress will be behind us and we can enjoy the holiday with stockings hanging by our new giant fireplace. Although honestly, I don't care when our stuff shows up, all I want for Christmas is to be living under the same roof as my husband again. Here's the stats on our time apart:
106 = days since Matt left
11 = days until we live together again
4 = number of trips Matt made to visit Kentucky
3 = number of trips I made to visit South Carolina
1 = number of times we met halfway
14 = number of complete seasons of TV shows I watched on Netflix (approx. 300 episodes)
It's been a lonely four months, but thankfully it will all be over soon! There's a lot of last minute details to cooridnate so I'm sure the time will go by quickly since there's so much to do.
Wow...106 days since Matt left seems like a LOT! I love that your only requirement for Christmas is that you're under the same roof. That's exactly what it's all about, isn't it? Good luck!
ReplyDeleteSO SO SO good to see you BOTH yesterday! I'm equally excited that we might get to see you again Saturday night!!
ReplyDelete