Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from our new home!

It's been a crazy couple of days but I am happy to report that we are in our new house and the unpacking has begun!

The stockings are hung by the new fireplace, but I don't think Santa can top all the many blessings we've already received this year. I'm so happy to be spending Christmas with Matt in our new home, the chaos and frustration of selling our house and organizing a move are behind us, and with every box we unpack it's starting to look and feel more like home around here. We've already got several visitors lined up so even though we won't be spending Christmas with all our family, we will get to see everyone before the holiday season is over.

From me to you, I wish everyone a very merry Christmas and all the best for 2011!

1 comment:

  1. JEN! So your blog wasn't working on my reader so it wasn't showing up that you had been posting :) I had only read your 1st two blogs!! Sad! But I have it fixed up now so it updates. Happy belated birthday & so happy to see that you all are in your new home! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete