Friday, April 12, 2013

Three Months


Kate's third month was her best yet, and I think that will continue to be the case with each month that passes from here on out as she continues to learn new things and evolve from a baby into a little person.  We are already amazed at how quickly she is changing from one day to the next in regards to skills she didn't have the day before.  Milestones included going to the beach for the first time, babbling to herself, and starting daycare.  Her hobbies as a three month old are making fists and trying to eat them, drooling, grinning, and somehow maneuvering all over her crib to end up backwards on the opposite end from where she began the night.  Her head control is getting much stronger and so is her ability to recognize and respond to our voices.  Now that I'm back at work I realize just how special her third month was and how wonderful those memories of our time together will always be for me.  I love this little one!  

1 comment:

  1. Kate is growing so quickly. Where did the last 3 months go.
    I am glad that last week went well. Leaving your little one with at daycare is so difficult.
    Our trip to Lexington was fun but our hearts were really in the other Lexington.
    Give Kate and Matt a kiss for us.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete