Saturday, April 27, 2013

April Phone Dump

There were times during my pregnancy, moments while I was in labor, rough days of recovery afterwards, and long nights in the beginning where I often said, "Why do people do this?  This baby better be awesome."  Well, just three months into the adventure of parenthood and I absolutely get it.  Every tough second is completely worth it.  When Katherine's face breaks out into the widest, happiest grin and she clings to you during a hug... nothing else matters.  I didn't know how full my heart could feel by being her Mama.

Of course it helps that she's pretty darn cute.  Aunt Claudia requests daily texts with pictures of her niece and I realized that some of the best photos of her are snapshots on my phone.  Here are my favorites from April:



2 comments:

  1. She most definitely is the prettiest baby girl in the whole wide world.
    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Kate loves the pink ruffle skirt as much as we did! It was one of those impulse purchases that ended up being a wardrobe favorite :-)

    p.s. we might have found our name last night (!!!)

    ReplyDelete