Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Afternoon at the ballpark

I'm not a big fan of baseball.  I know it's our national past time and all that good stuff, but I just can't get into it.  However, when it is a perfect spring day and you have free tickets and good friends to go to a baseball game with, I'm there.
Eating lunch in the backyard before heading to the game

Representing Big Blue Nation in a sea of garnet... I promise there's a pretty baby under that floppy hat Matt is holding
There's that face!  Kate slept through most of the game and Laing spent most of it exploring the stadium.  I guess the girls aren't big baseball fans either.

The Bitters family lookin' good in blue

Me and the baseball baby
Our team lost, but the day was so lovely that we didn't even care.  Thanks to season tickets from work this could become an annual springtime tradition for a fun family outing.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you all were able to get together - love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you all had a good day at the ballpark, even though the CATS didn't win.
    Sad to say I think this is becoming a trend.
    Laing is really growing up. Hard to believe she is old enough to explore.
    When I see pictures of just Kate she looks so big and then when her daddy is holding her she looks so small.

    ReplyDelete