![]() |
| Hmm... I think you should take me for a walk. |
We made it through another week of work and daycare and things are getting better. We had some concerns over Kate's feeding schedule at daycare, it seemed like they were throwing bottles at her at the first sign of fussiness and would call me at work saying she was out of food when we were already sending extra, but after a meeting with the director and assistant director I think everyone is on the same page now regarding how much and how frequently we want her fed. Hopefully establishing a meal pattern during the day will make our evenings and nights more predictable too. After the miserable stomach bug that hit our house last weekend (thanks kids at daycare), I'm hoping this weekend turns out to be more relaxing.
I'm sure we will spend some time each day enjoying spring and taking our sweet girl for walks.
![]() |
| Buckle me in and let's hit the trails! I'm ready! |
![]() |
| Ahh...this is the life! Sunshine on my feet, wind in my hair, leaning back in my comfy, shady seat |
The stroller used to be a guaranteed way to get Kate to sleep almost immediately, but now she's much more alert and interested in her surroundings. However, if you push her long enough...
![]() |
...she's been known to give in to a quick snooze. Let's hope our weekend is full of naps for everyone in the family!




She's getting so big! Glad you survived another week and got on the same page with the daycare providers. Have a good weekend!!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about the stomach bug, that is one of the worst illnesses every.
ReplyDeleteKate is growing so quickly.
I mailed Mom the last couple of blog entries. She really enjoys them.
Take care.
Awww, Jen, I got the stomach bug last weekend too! No fun at all! Glad you all are feeling better. Kate is looking so much bigger and alert these days. So stinkin cute! Glad things are going well :)
ReplyDelete