Friday, February 8, 2013

Cuddle Time

Newborns don't do much that's fun.  They can't say, "I  love you" or sing songs or play or even maintain eye contact for very long.  Sometimes we think Kate is smiling at us, but it's probably just gas.  However, all that is coming down the road and in the meantime there is one thing she does that is super fun and the best feeling ever... she cuddles.  In between the eating, sleeping, and endless diapers... there is lots of time to hold our cozy babe and since I know she won't always be this tiny or eager to nap on my shoulder, I'm loving every second of it.




Having a warm little baby fall asleep in your arms is the best part of parenthood so far and I'm so glad that I have 8 more weeks of maternity leave to enjoy snuggling my sweet girl.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for snuggles! They are very hard to come by at my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is indeed a great snuggler. Great to hear she is gaining weight.
    Love that baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the cutest! I am happy she likes to cuddle and snuggle with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I held Everett for about every nap those first three months. I don't regret it one bit! You're right, they won't stay this snuggly for long, soak it all up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing better! Such sweet pictures :)

    ReplyDelete