Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Introducing...

By popular demand (thanks everyone for sharing in our excitement and being interested in our little girl, she's so lucky to already have so many fans and admirers) here are some pics from yesterday:


She's got her hand on her head in this one, probably saying, "Gee, more pics?  Let me snuggle up in peace."

Baby Legs!  You can also see an arm across the top.

Profile view, look at that sweet button nose!

One more from the front, too bad all the other stuff in my body is blocking parts of her, I like to think of it as cozy and well cushioned instead of squishy.  She seemed happy with the roominess of her accommodations, it's big enough for her to do flips right now- we got to witness one where she flopped herself completely from one side to the other!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! These 4d images are so cool. They never did a 4d with any of mine, but I wish they had!!
    Congratulations! I must say, the baby stage is becoming my favorite. They are so snuggly and cute, you have so much to look forward to! So excited for you! She is gorgeous already!
    -Love, C,J,G,H,& T Burton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!!! Those are great photos! She looks so much like a little person (which she is of course!) So so excited for you guys! And I called it - I knew it would be a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She most definitely is a beauty,good combo of genes.
    Can hardly wait to hold her and give her a kiss, until then I will have to rely on you and Matt telling her how much her Grandmama loves her.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete