Buddy befriends a raccoon.
"Hey there, little fella!"
Poppa Elf gives a shout out to the elves which are actually my favorite type, the Keebler elves!
"As you can imagine, it's dangerous having an oven in an oak tree during the dry season."
Buddy rides the escalator.
"I just like to smile, smiling is my favorite."
"I'm singing! I'm in a store, and I'm singing! I'm singing in a store"
"What's a Christmas Gram? I want one!"
"I like to whisper too!"
Buddy says goodbye to Arctic Puffin and Mr. Narwahl as he leaves the North Pole.
"Bye Buddy! I hope you find your dad!"
"Francisco. That's fun to say! Franciscooo. Franciscooo."
"Syrup in coffe!? Why didn't I think of that."
"Santa's coming!? I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM!"
Buddy accuses fake Santa of sitting on a throne of lies, and smelling like beef and cheese.
'"You like sugar, huh?"
-"Is there sugar in syrup?"
"Yes."
-"Then YES!"
"I'm a cotton headed ninny muggins."
"Son of a nutcracker!"
"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup."
Did I leave off your favorite Elf moment? I know I could go on. I can't wait for Elf night, an annual event, (two weeks from today) when Claudia, Matt, and I eat Christmas cookies, drink cocoa, and watch this movie together!!!






we love this movie at our house, too! I think you got all the good ones :)
ReplyDelete