After record setting warm temperatures this January, winter showed up this weekend and since we had no plans it was the perfect cozy, lazy weekend. It included some of my favorite winter things...
-Fire in the fireplace
-Hot cocoa
-Starbuck's white chocolate mocha
-Reading in my chair all day Saturday
-Napping under multiple blankets on the couch
-Pot roast in the crock pot making the whole house smell delicious
-A Kentucky basketball win
-Hours of Netflix watching Sunday
Now that I've had my one winter weekend, I'm ready for spring. By the looks of all the buds on the trees and daffodils peeking out, it will be here as soon as this cold front moves on. We didn't work on our dining room makeover any this weekend (see above list of what I was busy doing instead), but it's almost finished. Our new light fixture and rug should arrive in the next few days and I can't wait to share the new look later this week. Stay warm friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment