Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lovely Wedding Weekend

It's official!  My sister is now Mrs. Claudia Summers!  It was a gorgeous fall weekend in Kentucky with perfect weather, a stunning bride, beautiful vows, and a charming reception complete with great food and fun.  I'm exhausted, being the maid (matron) of honor was hard work- but well worth it to make this day as stress free and special as possible for my sis.  We don't have any of the professional wedding pictures yet, but once we do and once I have more time to blog I'll share more details, memories, and images from the day.
Weddings always make me extra thankful for this guy: 
The wedding was wonderful and I'm so happy for Claudia and Stephen!  I'll be back to share more later!

1 comment:

  1. It was so nice to see you!! And hang out with nothing special to do! We went to Keeneland this afternoon, and guess what they had - live Bluegrass!!

    ReplyDelete