My parent's new patio is the perfect place to lounge about with family on a goregous Saturday afternoon. You might notice Mom's boot in the picture, she broke her foot hiking a few weeks back so Claudia, Charlotte, and I went to help out with some chores around the house that she hasn't been able to do recently. I think Dad liked having all his girls home too:
Sunday, August 29, 2010
First weekend solo
Matt left for S.C. on Friday and my first weekend on my own wasn't too bad. Friday night I went to a high school football game, and most of Saturday was spent here:
Then Sunday I got to spend some time catching up with Anne, one of my favorite people who I don't get to see nearly enough. I also started some packing because I'm going to try to take a car full of items when I visit Matt for Labor Day. I miss Matt, but it seems like the next few weeks will be so busy that they will go by really fast. I hope everyone else had a nice weekend too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad we got to hang out this past weekend! That was one of my highlights too! (Although it doens't make for as good of a story as the whole lamb fries incident!) We should try to do it every weekend between now and when you leave - except for labor day weekend obviously, since neither one of us will be here :)
ReplyDelete