Monday, August 12, 2013
7 Months Old
It's time for another monthly picture and post! I feel like I just did the six month blog yesterday! Even though it's going by fast, a lot has changed in the last month. The scoot/crawl has turned into a full on, super speedy crawl. Kate has started pulling up on everything within reach and can climb up the stair from our living room into the kitchen without any problem at all. Her two bottom teeth keep getting taller and based on all the drooling and fussiness I think the top two will break through very soon. She has started mimicking noises we make, especially simple ones like "ahhh" and sometimes when I say "I-love-you" very slowly she says it back the best she can by copying the rhythm: "ahhh-oooo-ooo." It will melt your heart in an instant.
Favorites: Downward dog yoga position, crawling under her exersaucer, bananas, sweet potato, squash, chewing on Sophie the Giraffe, falling forward with her mouth open to chomp on anything, riding on Daddy's shoulders, the music on her mobile, and shiny objects.
Dislikes: Getting a new diaper, green beans, teething, when Mommy is out of sight, and being removed from the bathtub.
Size: She's wearing a mix of 6-9 month clothes, and size 2 diapers (which according to the package are for 16-23 pound babies, so she's somewhere in that range).
Goals: To explore every inch of the house. She is never still, super curious, and fascinated by different textures. I think her other goal is to have her own cell phone, I thought we had 13 years until this became an issue but she'd be thrilled if we gave her one now, mainly just to eat.
Mommy's favorites: the way Kate grins when she sees me, the way she snuggles her head on my shoulder, how smart and bright and interested she is in everything we do, the happy noises she makes, I just realized I could go on and on... I have a lot of favorites at the seven month stage, it's tons of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Man oh man - time is FLYING!! Can't believe all the things she can already do - quite a talented little lady you've got there :-)
ReplyDeleteLove all the updates!!