Sunday, June 2, 2013

Family Filled Weekend


I love visitors!
Summer is in full swing in South Carolina, hot temperatures and tourists stopping by our house on their way to and from the beach for their vacations.  Friday afternoon Matt's parents were on their way home after a week of fun in the sun, and Matt's cousin Carol's family was on their way to start a week of beachy relaxation.  By the time I got off from work Friday afternoon Kate had accumulated a crowd of admirers in our living room.

Endless entertainment... put a baby on the floor and watch her play

Hanging with Hope

Love from Carol and Lindsey

Grabbed by Grammie
Although the stopovers were brief, it was great to see everyone.  We spent the rest of the weekend doing the usual weekend routines of laundry, grocery shopping, and prepping meals ahead for the week.  In between errands, we spent a good deal of time playing with our little cutie, she keeps becoming more and more playful and interactive as she develops her motor skills.  She is also thrilled by anyone who wants to talk to her, and more than happy to attempt to talk back.  It really does melt your heart.

Victory! I have captured a small elephant!

I will sample her ear for flavor and texture.

Hmm... that's quite delicious!

Thanks for visiting the blog today!  See you again soon!


1 comment: