Monday, June 25, 2012

$2.86

Let me take a moment to brag about the state I currently call home.  Not only can South Carolina boast mild/non-existent winters, beautiful beaches, southern food and hospitality, and a great baseball team (ok, I really do not care about that last one, but it's all anyone is talking about around here lately)... but we also have some of the cheapest gas prices in the country!

Spotted on my way to work this morning: $2.86/gal!  Listed on southcarolinagasprices.com as the lowest currently available in my zip code: $2.83/gal!
$2.89... haha! I'd drive past this one to head up the road to an even better bargain!
When it once again costs more for a gallon of milk than a gallon of gasoline I'm happy.  I mean, I'm drinking the milk, I'd gladly pay $3.00 for something that's going into my body versus stinky fuel going into my car.  Let's hope this trend continues, and I also hope that whatever state you are in takes notice and follows South Carolina's example.

1 comment:

  1. The first thing Pete said last night when we saw the price of gas here ($3.15/gal) was - "I bet Matt + Jen have it below three dollars!" :)

    ReplyDelete