Our patio looks a lot prettier after Saturday, we planted these flowers in place of the over grown bushes:
The flowers are called princess lilies and we also planted some azaleas around the outside of our bay window. It's nice not having a jungle in this flower bed anymore.
It's definitely not the most fun way to spend a weekend, I'm still completely puzzled by the people who enjoy this kind of work, I'd almost rather do any other kind of chore than work in the yard. I am looking forward to hopefully less maintenance on this bed in the future now that the shrubs are much smaller and won't grow to block the entire window anytime soon like the previous plant residents did.
It's nice to see our gnome again too, Fritz had been partially buried underneath dead leaves since the fall. Welcome new plants!





No comments:
Post a Comment