Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Birthday Babe

There is not much going on with us this week, but there is a big event happening in the life of a little lady we know and love, so I thought I'd give her a special shout out in blogland.  Happy first birthday to our best friends' baby girl, Ellie!
Here is a story about her...

Once upon a time, at Sullivan's Island there was constant burp coming from Laura's belly,
Little did we all know that it was an early sign of Ellie!

2010 - we suspected Laura was preggo
Lots of people wanted to celebrate, so a party was thrown and Rachael pulled out all the stops,
Baby photo games, Grandma Prann, gifts, goodies, and even cake pops!
 
Baby shower fun - February 2011


Finally on April 25th, she made her debut,
Sweet Eleanor Wrenn Crawford, your parents were thrilled to meet you.

We were so excited the first time we saw her in May,
When it's not your baby, you just get to do the fun stuff and play.



Baby Ellie took many trips, but none was finer,
Than the July weekend she came to explore South Carolina.


Hammock rocking,
Ceiling fan watching,
Shade napping,
Speckled Frog song clapping,


Taco Boy, Poe's, sand, surf, and sun...
Ellie's adventures included each one.

The Crawford family- what a lucky little girl
She spent the whole fall mastering new tricks and growing so fast.
Everytime I saw her I couldn't believe what she'd learned since the last.


Some bunny loves you
Pazzo's - December 2011
 Happy birthday Ellie, thanks for always making me smile,
Can't wait to see you again in a very short while.


Enjoy your presents, smush a cupcake on your cute face,
It's your first birthday, live it up and celebrate!




3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. What a great blog! Thanks so much for the tribute - it is fantastic! I couldn't have said it any better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen!!! Great to see those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your poems! This one is awesome - she is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete