Tuesday, April 3, 2012

# 8

We did it!  By "we" I mean these guys:
2012 NCAA Men's Basketball CHAMPIONS
I am so excited and proud of our team, what a great season it's been.  I was hyped all day yesterday at work, and came home to blue themed foods and fashioned my very own Anthony Davis unibrow accessory to show my support.
I am ready for tip off!

Anthony Davis & Coach Cal - Congratulations!

See that trophy?  It's ours.
We couldn't watch a title game without having some fellow Kentucky fans over to celebrate with, and since Adam and Sarah are on spring break this week they were able to join the fun.  Everyone was so jealous of mine and Anthony's eyebrows that I happily created a few more brows to help them show their devotion.

I'm glad we don't all have scary eyebrows, but it was fun for the game
Laing, like Ellie on Saturday, is a member of a much calmer generation of Wildcats.  She was so confident in our ability to pull out the victory that she decided to go to sleep during the game.  That's faith in our team, and we should have trusted her superfan instincts and not been stressed.
                                      
Instead, we watched the game in nervous suspense, pacing, groaning, pounding our fists on the floor, holding our breath until the final seconds when we were finally able to exhale and scream and shout and jump and hug and toast and feel like all was right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment