Countdown to March Madness continues and our house is "decorated" for the first game on Thursday. The flag has proudly been flying all season long displaying our allegiance.
Doesn't it make our house look welcoming?
Inside I swapped out the Valentine's dish towels for these cute UK ones (thanks Crawfords!) as soon as March began. Both mine and Matt's closets are filled with UK apparel, and we always represent at work on game days. My coworkers have finally caught on, and now when they see me with my blue headband, blue sweater, and blue tipped flats they know to ask who Kentucky is playing that night.
![]() |
| His & hers game day footwear |
While watching the games we use our KY coasters that Matt's grandmother (a true blue fan) made and use appropriate dishes.
I hung our last banner in the living room... come on Cats, it's been 14 years and it's time for a new one!!!






I love the his and hers game day footwear!!
ReplyDelete