Friday, March 9, 2012

Outtakes

While working on my scrapbook, I've had to go through our digital picture files to find the photos I need to order.  The beauty of digital photography is that you can take as many pictures as you want, no matter how ridiculous, because you're not printing them. This means we probably all have more silly, useless photo files on our computers than actual good pictures.  I thought it'd be fun to share some of my outtakes...

Series 1: The "What is going on here?" pose... this one is a classic and shows up frequently in our photo history.







Series 2: The antler pose




Series 3: The "I have no idea I'm being photographed" look, even though someone is standing in front of me with a camera:







There are so many more pictures I have come across that just make me laugh out loud and shake my head, and not just of me- our friends and family don't always look perfect in pictures either.  I didn't feel right about posting embarassing outtakes of other people though, so I hope you enjoyed some of these shots that will never make it into an album.

No comments:

Post a Comment