Thursday, March 22, 2012

Excited

As always, I'm looking forward to the weekend.  Here is what I'm excited about in the next few days...

Friday: REVENGE
Kentucky's only regular season loss this year was against Indiana on December 10, 2011.  As fate would have it, tomorrow night in the tournament we meet Indiana again, and I hope our team is ready for some redemption.  I'm nervous and excited at the same time.  Speaking of the Cats, I'm also excited about showing my Wildcat pride tomorrow wearing this:

I got this cute striped scarf at Target because I couldn't say no to those colors.  Will I look silly wearing a scarf in 80 degree weather tomorrow?  Maybe.  But I don't care, it's the perfect gameday accessory and it's actually really lightweight.  Hurry to your Target today to get yours, although I bet the ones in Kentucky are sold out of this color combo.

Saturday: HUNGER GAMES!
 
Not since Harry Potter mania have I been this excited about a book being made into a movie.  If you've read this addictive, compelling series then you understand.  If you haven't... well you should.  The books live up to the hype, and I can't wait to see if the movie does too.

Too bad it's only Thursday, but the weekend will be here soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. aww MAN, I just went to target but I didn't go to the apparel/accessories section - I want a scarf like that, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the midnight showing of Hunger Games last night and it was really good! Although I still have to say I liked the books better, mostly because there is only so much you can fit into a 2+ hour movie, so I felt like everything was rushed. I still loved it though and I'm excited for you to see it!

    ReplyDelete