Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cutest UK fan

Big Blue Nation has a new member, and yesterday we watched the Kentucky/LSU game with Adam, Sarah, and their ten week old adorable daughter, Laing.
She is a true fan, she growled in protest when Anthony Davis was viciously attacked from behind and later in the game I taught her tiny fingers how to throw up a three goggle.  Adam and Sarah have a great new house and we were up scouting for a dining room table in Charlotte anyway so we stopped by for beer, basketball, and burgers.
Seeing your friends with a baby makes you realize that your college days really are behind you.  For example, here is an old picture I found of me and Adam being silly on New Year's Eve 2003:
And here is how he spends his Saturday nights now, snuggling his sweet baby girl:
I love that we can take a day trip to visit them and watch Laing grow, it's amazing how much she's already changed since we saw her five weeks ago.  Her little personality is definitely developing and I think it's safe to say she's going to be a hilarious and very laid back little girl.
Now that we don't live in Kentucky anymore, it's nice to run into other UK fans down here, especially when they're as cute as baby Laing!

No comments:

Post a Comment