Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankful


I've been thinking a lot lately about all the many things I'm thankful for because everywhere I look there seems to be something else.  Think about it.  This morning my alarm went off, and I hit snooze and started my day snuggling my husband for 10 extra minutes.  Then I took a shower where hot, clean water just starts running out of my pipes because I turned a knob.  Next there was toothpaste...come on, would you really want to start your day without it?  As I was driving my dependable car to my steady salaried position there was a glorious sunrise the God of the universe created and steaming fresh coffee in my thermos.  I could go on and on because everday, even an ordinary Tuesday, is jam packed with blessings.

If you're reading my blog, I probably know you because my blog isn't available through any random searches, you can only access it if you happen to know the exact address.  Which means I gave it to you, or you're a friend of a friend of mine, so if they like you, I'm sure I would too.  I'm thankful for you because you take the time to read my silly poems, random updates, and whatever other mundane info I document on this blog.  Thanks for taking the time to check in and see what I'm up to, it makes me feel special!

I hope you find some time this next week leading up to Thanksgiving to notice all the wonderful things in your life and give thanks!

3 comments:

  1. yay! you're thankful for me! :) I'm thankful for you and for blogland, which helps me feel more connected to you :). Hope you and Matt are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..I like this a lot. There is so much to be thankful for. I'm thankful for you too! Let's talk soon - call me or I'll call you :)

    ReplyDelete