Monday, March 28, 2011

Blog Tag

Yesterday I fell victim to what I think is the blog equivalent of a chain letter, but there was no threats involved and the idea sounded fun, so I thought I'd participate. I was tagged by Laura at Camp Crawford and given the challenge to blog 7 things about myself and then tag someone else.
Here are 7 random things about me:

1. There's a tiny gnome in my backyard. I think he's great. I fell in love with him at Target and had to bring him home. Don't worry, I will not become the crazy garden ornament lady. This is a one gnome home.


2. Whenever I'm at the zoo or a museum and I'm being photographed in front of an animal exhibit I have a bizarre condition that causes me to mimic the animal I am posing with. Here is the proof over the years:


3. When UK won last night I quickly created a playlist that featured "On, On, U of K" and DJ Khaled's "All I Do is Win." I made my family listen to it before dinner. If anyone knows where I can download the techno version of "Bittersweet Symphony" my mix would be complete.


4. When it comes sneezing, once is never enough.

5. I cannot whistle.

6. I wish people in the U.S. used the word "blimey." It's a fun word. Everytime Ron Weasley says it I can't help but grin. On a sidenote- I love Ron Weasley.


7. My mom used to call me a Schmarapple. This means I blabber on about nonsense. Yup, looking at this silly list I'd say the nickname still applies.
That's it for my 7 facts. I hereby tag Anne at Where Your Treasure Is.

3 comments:

  1. No 2. made me laugh out loud! I have seen this in action!! Remember when we saw the coyote signs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHA I laughed really hard at all your animal imitations!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you imitate animals in photos - I do that too sometimes! I'll have to work on my 7 things. Thanks for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete