We've been hitting the trails the past few weekends in anticipation of our upcoming anniversary backpacking trip and it has been so much fun exploring new spots in our state. The kids are always happy to be outside and as the global pandemic continues to rage on, getting outside away from people into the fresh air and sunshine is always a great remedy for the 2020 blues.
![]() |
| Snacking is one of the best parts of hiking |
We've increased our mileage, my pack weight, and I've broken in my new boots just in time for our trip. The kids have been super hikers too, keeping up without complaining and eager to explore, but we're leaving them behind this time. Hopefully as they get older backpacking will be something we can do as a family because I know they would love the adventure too. I'm happiest when we're outside and we're together and I hope we keep finding ways to have fun as a family this fall.








No comments:
Post a Comment