Oh my goodness, I have loved Matt a long time! Somehow it's been 15 years and it's time for another sappy poem to express my love and devotion. If that makes you uncomfortable, stop reading.
15
Working from home, never alone.
Teacher, provider, hand sanitizer.
Keeping distance- but luckily not from me
Voice of reason during calamity.
2020- the year the world shut down.
2020- a reminder of why I need you around.
You make me calm, you make the kids happily squeal,
You make it seem like a pandemic is not a big deal.
You still take us on adventures and get us out,
You remind me how much I have to be thankful about.
No one else I'd want with me during a quarantine,
Here's to us and a happy fifteen!
| A long time ago. Fresh faced Newlyweds. |
![]() |
| Currently- in front of the house we never leave but are happy together inside it |

Happy 15th Anniversary! I am so happy you two found each other.
ReplyDelete