Oh my heart. I love being a Mom. The joy in calling these two precious little humans mine is more than I can understand. Raising them is not easy, but loving them is. Having a six and four year old is full of sticky surprises, snacking, whiny complaints, adorable made up songs, impromptu kisses, squabbles over sharing, negotiating, messes, snacking, creativity, endless energy, constant questions, increasing independence, snacking, mood swings, tickle fests, oh and did I mention the snacking? These kids would snack all day long if we let them.
We have so much fun as a family these days. I love that we are in a stage where we can explain things to them and they understand. I love what an excellent reader Kate is becoming and how she teaches Luke who is eager to soak up anything she says. I love that they are best buddies and light up each afternoon when they are reunited. They are constantly hugging and loving on each other.
| Snuggle pals from the very beginning |




Girl you are on a roll. I agree Mother's Day was awesome. It is always so fun to be with you all. You never know what those crazy hooligans will do next.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting, I look forward to catching up with what's going on at your place and the pictures are great.