Monday, May 13, 2019

Easter

I guess I have gotten a little behind on the blog.  After our trip to the Smokies for the start of Spring Break, Matt took the rest of the week off for the remainder of the break.  He sent me lots of pictures while I was at work of all the fun they were having without me, and it was giving me spring fever and spring envy in the worst way.  I am really glad though that he has the ability to stay with the kids for all the school holidays without using up all of his time off.








Meanwhile at the office:

Easter looked very different this year, our church did a sunrise 5K followed by an outdoor service at a park.  I completed my second ever 5K, placed third in my age group, and enjoyed celebrating Easter outside for a change.  My fan club was there to cheer me on, Kate even joined me at the end of the race and crossed the finish line by my side.



Spring has been lovely this year, and we have spent as much of it outside as possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment