Thursday, April 18, 2019
Spring Break in the Smokies
We had an amazing start to Spring Break with an extra long weekend in a cabin in the Smoky Mountains with Grammie and Granddaddy. We did all the usual fun mountain-y things like hiking, creek wading, skipping rocks, picnics, s'mores, and gazing at gorgeous views from the cabin. We also added some new adventures now that Luke meets the height requirement for rides and we were able to go crazy on go carts and an Alpine Coaster. The weather had a little bit of everything going on, we were barefoot in the streams one day and bundled up shivering two days later. It was such a blast and I can't wait to do it all again, just look at all the pictures of how fun it was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















It was a marvelous weekend. Watching Kate and Luke experiencing the go-carts, ferris wheel and Alpine sled was so great. What wonderful memories and ones that I will cherish. John and I so enjoy spending time with you all. Hugs and love.
ReplyDelete