Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Handsome Boy


Luke has been sporting some shaggy locks lately.  With the high humidity and sticky South Carolina summer heat his blonde hair stays a curly and sweaty mess all day long.  I sort of liked it, it fit with his wild man personality.


However, it was getting really long, especially in the back.  As it approached mullet status I decided it was time for a professional intervention.
Time for a haircut
Luke screamed and cried just as much at his second haircut as he did at his first.  No amount of bribes offered by salon employees (Crackers! Lollipops! Mickey Mouse videos on the phone!) interested him at all.  He cried and cried and tears and snot ran down his angry red face causing tiny little hair clippings to stick to it and irritate him even more.  The only improvement was that he squirmed less than the first time.  In the end though, it was worth it, and I left the salon exhausted but with a very handsome little guy.

Angry face in the car leaving the salon

Luke looks super spiffy and I can't get over his adorable new look.  I'm pretty sure he's the cutest little man I have ever seen.

3 comments: