It has been a jam packed holiday season, and as usual it flies by without enough time to soak it all in, but we have managed to check off a lot of items on my seasonal to do list. Such as...
 |
| Pajama day at school |
-decorate the tree
-watch Mickey's Christmas Carol
-eat Vanillekipferl
-drive through our church's production of the living Christmas story (I was also a cast member one night making my debut as a Bethlehem Villager)
-make cookies
-see the lights at the zoo
 |
| Kate helps me crush oreos to make oreo balls for a party |
We each attended our company Christmas dinners solo, but hired a babysitter to go to another party together.
It has been warmer than usual for this time of year, but I don't really mind, it doesn't look like Kate does either:
 |
| Lights at the zoo with friends |
In between all the holiday fun, Kate graduated from diapers and her crib, two big milestones and I am so proud of how well she is doing with all the changes. It's like she turned into a big girl overnight.
 |
| St. Nikolaus brought new undies! |
Tomorrow we hit the road to see our family, but tonight we will sing carols at church, hear the Christmas story, reflect on all our many blessings and (I hope) enjoy a relaxing, silent night.
I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a special holiday season with those you love!
Wow. Kate is quite the big girl now. How exciting. So looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteYay yay! And we're looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!!! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete