Where does the time go? Here we are taking eight month pictures already! This is such a delightful stage of babyhood- mobile but not overly destructive yet, babbling but not incessantly talking yet, and thinking everything is hysterical leading to the sweetest laughs. Luke is laid back, curious, and lights up like crazy when he sees his parents or sister which is the best reaction ever.
Likes: putting everything and anything into his mouth to chomp on (this includes food, but also includes Mr. Potato Head's hat, Mommy's flip flops, books, and other items we have not been diligent enough in keeping out of his reach), car rides, and army crawling
Dislikes: sleeping on his back, diaper changes, and sleeping past five a.m.
| Too funny not to include in this post, Kate crashed the photo shoot and posed the penguin on her own |
Luke and Kate are playing together more and it is awesome. She continues to be great with him, she is such a helpful, concerned, sweet big sister. Luke loves her too and she can make him laugh harder than anyone else just by singing to him or dancing around near him.
Milestones: Luke has at least six teeth that I know about, I think I feel a few more, but have been unable to get visual confirmation due to my uncooperative subject. He sleeps through the night a little more consistently than last month, more than half the time but less than all the time. He is an early riser like his sister, by 5:30 most mornings he has had his breakfast. Luke is exploring solid food and loves every bit of it that he can get his hands on and he also still has about six servings of Mama's milk a day too. He coos and babbles a wide range of sounds now and I love it.
| What do you mean I "won't be the baby of the family" anymore?! |

Love this little fellow so much. Who knew your heart could grow so big to hold all the love.
ReplyDeleteHooray! Congrats to Claudia! These posts help me remember how fast time will fly. I feel like Luke was just born!
ReplyDelete