My kids. I need to write this down because I know they won't always be as crazy about each other as they are right now and I don't want to forget this special stage. They have started really playing together- rolling a ball back and forth, peek a boo, crawling into Kate's tent and giggling together at whatever secret they are somehow sharing. Nothing makes Luke grin wider than Kate, and nothing makes Kate snap out of whiny toddler mood faster than saying, "Where's Luke?" and she will run off to find him, completely happy again.
 |
| Patio pals- scheming and smiling together |
Kate is quick to hug and kiss Luke any chance she gets, loves to share her food and toys with him, and plays pretend with him. He is a good sport about all of it, ecstatic to be involved and the center of attention in whatever game they are playing. Kate is also a great third parent. If Luke starts crawling towards the blinds on our patio doors or so much as eyes a power cord she sounds the alarm, "Noooooo! Luke is trying to get that cord!" She also grabs anything he might want to put into his mouth teaching (scolding) him that "That's not food!"
 |
| Babes in a basket |
I hoped that Kate would be a great big sister, but I never thought that Luke would be such a perfect little brother too. These two, they are my whole heart, and I love how much they love each other.
 |
| They prefer to swing together - I once called this the "Double Trouble" and Kate has since repeated it often |
Love their love! Hoping and praying I see more of the same with my two in the days ahead!!
ReplyDelete