Sunday, May 12, 2013
4 Months Old
Today it has been four months since I met my daughter and joined the "Mom" club. Happy Mother's Day indeed. I have not loved every second of it, but I do love being a mother and the joy my baby brings to each day. Kate is really developing her sweet personality- smiling, laughing, cooing, babbling, and interacting much more with us. Her fourth month included milestones like rolling over from her back to her belly, maintaining eye contact and following us with her eyes, reaching for and then holding on to objects, and sleeping some longer 5-6 hours stretches on occasion.
She is currently on antibiotics fighting her first ear infection and a nasty cough, but she hasn't let that slow her down or keep her from spending the weekend snuggling her Oma and Opa who were visiting. We have lots of wonderful pictures of her with all the family (Aunt Claudia came along as a surprise guest!) and I will post many of them here soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment