My Dad is super, my Dad is great!
You'd tread water under the diving board to catch me once I jumped into the pool.
Paid for my braces to fix my crooked smile,
On wedding day walked me down the aisle.
I could go on and on about how lucky I am to call you my dad,
I can't thank you enough for all the fun childhood memories we had.
Happy Father's Day from me to you,
I love you so much for all that you do!
So many things about him that I appreciate.
You taught me how to swim, drive, ride a cycle;
Took my class on a field trip to learn how to recycle.
You built us things like our tree house and this sand castle with a driftwood drawbridge- so cool:
You taught me how to swim, drive, ride a cycle;
Took my class on a field trip to learn how to recycle.
You built us things like our tree house and this sand castle with a driftwood drawbridge- so cool:
You'd tread water under the diving board to catch me once I jumped into the pool.Patiently explained fractions, algebra, and multiplication,
Contributed an engineer's design perspective to give us the best Lego creation:
Contributed an engineer's design perspective to give us the best Lego creation:
Paid for my braces to fix my crooked smile,On wedding day walked me down the aisle.
I could go on and on about how lucky I am to call you my dad,
I can't thank you enough for all the fun childhood memories we had.
Happy Father's Day from me to you,I love you so much for all that you do!
this is great! way to out-do my father's day card ;)
ReplyDeleteaww Jen - that's great...you are lucky to have such an awesome dad :)
ReplyDelete