
This beauty is hopefully the next casa de Wheeler, and I can't wait to get moved in! The house reminds me a lot of our current house when we first bought it- strong traces of decades past all over inside, but I look forward to updating it over time.
Here are the stats on our new home:
Bedrooms: 3
Bath: 2 full upstairs, and a half bath downstairs
Kitchen: breakfast nook by a bay window, island in the middle, great size, 70's era appliances that I will gladly replace someday
Garage: side entry 2 car, attached
Total square feet: 2,481
Fireplace: gas logs
Backyard: patio and fenced in yard
Bonus room: over garage with separate staircase
Location: corner lot on a cul de sac in a great neighborhood
Wallpaper: Yes. Lots and lots of busy floral wallpaper throughout the house. For now.
Looks like it's going to be a very busy couple of weeks for us while we pack up, sell the house, purchase a new house, and move in! I'm so excited that Matt and I will be back together by Christmas, and even more excited that we should be spending it in our new home instead of his tiny, sparsely furnished one bedroom apartment! There are still a lot of things that need to happen before then, so please keep praying that nothing will fall through this time around with either house!
WOW! it's gorgeous!!! congrats!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! So excited for you! This means we must hang out a lot in the next couple of weeks! But I'm also super excited to come visit you in your new house!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful house! I'm so happy for you and Matt! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete