
You might remember a post from two months ago where I bought some mums to make our front door look inviting. It worked so well that we got an offer on our house a week later and I've decided to see if the same trick will work again. (The original mums have long since died a slow and thirsty death due to my neglect, but I have extra incentive to keep the new group alive until I get another offer on the house.) Here's the new and improved front step:
Since it's Halloween weekend I decided to get seasonal and try some pumpkin potting. I can't take credit for this idea, I stole it from Kari who stole it from Martha Stewart. I think it's pretty cute for our Halloween open house tomorrow!
Since it's Halloween weekend I decided to get seasonal and try some pumpkin potting. I can't take credit for this idea, I stole it from Kari who stole it from Martha Stewart. I think it's pretty cute for our Halloween open house tomorrow!
I also filled my ceramic Frankenstein candy dish with some chocolate in hopes that when people come through the open house and take a flyer they will also take a chocolate and associate happiness and tastiness with our home. It can't hurt!

I hope everyone has a great Halloween weekend!
Hope the open house went well.
ReplyDeleteI like your pumpkin pots. They look very nice.
Was all the candy gone when you got home?!?! Thanks for coming over! Hope we get to actually chat more next time :)
ReplyDelete