Happy new year! We ended the year with lots of family, fun, and food. Before I get to our holiday recap, since I'm such a blog slacker, I need to report on all the memories we crammed in before we even got to Christmas. Things like baking Vanillekipferl with Oma, seeing the lights on James Island with Grammie and Granddaddy, visiting the Natural History museum at the College of Charleston, playing on Isle of Palms, starring as cows in the Living Nativity, seeing Santa Claus the Musical, watching Frozen II on my birthday at the theater, and more baking. Whew. By the time school was out for Winter Break we were more than ready for some lazy days!
Thursday, January 2, 2020
Pre-Holiday Fun
Happy new year! We ended the year with lots of family, fun, and food. Before I get to our holiday recap, since I'm such a blog slacker, I need to report on all the memories we crammed in before we even got to Christmas. Things like baking Vanillekipferl with Oma, seeing the lights on James Island with Grammie and Granddaddy, visiting the Natural History museum at the College of Charleston, playing on Isle of Palms, starring as cows in the Living Nativity, seeing Santa Claus the Musical, watching Frozen II on my birthday at the theater, and more baking. Whew. By the time school was out for Winter Break we were more than ready for some lazy days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment