Sunday, December 31, 2017

Holiday Recap

As usual, we had a fantastic time seeing old friends and family over our Christmas break.  I'm feeling a bit blog apathetic during the post-holiday slump, maybe it's all the cookies I have consumed, so here are a bunch of pictures to show you how much fun we had since I don't feel much like writing about it right now.

First up was Christmas in Oak Ridge and celebrating Grammie's birthday.





Girls day birthday fun- Kate's first manicure


Next we went to Lexington on my birthday and caught up with dear friends (and met some new babies).  Sadly I was so busy gushing over baby Theo that I didn't take any pictures, and Lachlan, Liam, Kate, and Luke were so busy having a blast together that I didn't think to snap any of our visit with them either.  Sadly we had to cancel our dinner plans with the Crawfords due to the flu, but we know we'll find a way to see them in 2018!  The next day was Mack Family Christmas and the trio of cousins just keeps getting cuter together!











We were home and snug in our own beds for Christmas Eve and woke up to a memorable Christmas morning.




 I have always loved this time of year, and it's even more magical now that we have kids.  It has been a wonderful 2017, I pray you and your family had a good year as well, and wish everyone all the best for the next year!  If you keep reading, I promise I'll try to keep posting updates from time to time!

No comments:

Post a Comment