The last two weeks of September were a blur. Matt had his annual trade show trip to Las Vegas, so naturally I got strep throat again and was home from work for two miserable days putting me even farther behind during a very busy season at work. The following week I had a trip for work (my first night ever away from Luke!), so naturally Matt got scarlet fever. Luckily... all of this sounds way worse than it was, we do not live in Oregon Trail pioneer times and we're all fine now.
My parents came to visit and saved the day while I hid upstairs shivering/sweating under my blanket. As usual, they had lots of fun with the kids playing Chutes and Ladders, reading books, listening to Coach Kate lead them in soccer practice, exploring playgrounds, visiting the Children's Museum, and doing puzzles.
Have I mentioned lately on the blog how much we love grandparents? Our kids are so lucky to have these sweet times with them.









No comments:
Post a Comment