It's February already. Three weeks until I return to work and no longer spend my whole day hanging out with this cutie. I am enjoying him so much and he's starting to grin and coo which I love. He has a great appetite, decent sleep patterns (for a 2 month old), and rarely fusses without a reason. I think he's perfect and I'm incredibly thankful for such a calm, happy, healthy baby.
Likes: Eating (around 10 times a day including around 3 nighttime feedings), ceiling fans, snoozing in his car seat while Mommy has lunch dates with friends, his pacifier, and naps
Dislikes: being put down after he has fallen asleep in your arms, the nasal aspirator, cold wet wipes, and when his penguin gets too close:
Great post. Love the line about and pic of him crying when his penguin gets too close. Sweet baby boy. Just think this time next week he'll be in my arms.
ReplyDeleteGreat post. Love the line about and pic of him crying when his penguin gets too close. Sweet baby boy. Just think this time next week he'll be in my arms.
ReplyDelete